Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Important information about our procedures during Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
During the current Covid-19 (Coronavirus) crisis we would like to assure customers that we are taking our Duty of Care to both passengers and drivers extremely seriously.
To this end we are implementing the following measures that will be in place until further notice and further measures may be put in place as the situation changes:
- We ask all passengers not to place a booking if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Drivers have been given the same advice and will be closely monitored.
- We are currently not going to airports unless the trips are absolutely vital and we have to be the final arbiters of what constitutes vital.
- Drivers will be using antibacterial products following each trip.
- We are looking to offer services to vulnerable customers such as transportation to vital medical appointments.
- Please contact us to see if we can help.
- We are examining undertaking grocery shopping and delivery with drop offs undertaken without human contact to protect all involved. There are obvious issues involving availability of products currently but if we can help we will certainly will.
We appreciate the support of all our valued clients through these troubling times and we will do anything possible to help you through this unique situation.
123 Stroud Road
We accept all major credit cards